Keewaytinook Okimakanak Board of Education (KOBE)
The anticipated positions are based out of the KOBE offices (Balmertown or Sioux Lookout, ON) providing second and third level services to the First Nation schools. The KO Board (representatives of the KO First Nations) provides direction on the delivery of the KOBE Board Improvement Plan (2016-2017) and KOBE Strategic Plan (2016-2021) within the 5 KO community schools. It is within this educational growth plan that KOBE has sought funding for the following positions.
- Literacy Coach (Grades K-12);
- Numeracy Coach (Grades K-12);
- Student Retention Coach (Grades K-12);
- Assessment Lead (grades K-12);
- Early Literacy Coordinator (Grades K-3).
Please Click on PDF